Lumenier Micro Razor 4in1 20x20 F3 BLHeli_32 30A 2-6s ESC
Sorry, currently out of stock
The Lumenier Micro Razor F3 BLHeli_32 30A 2-6s ESC is a 32bit ESC running the latest gen. BLHeli_32 firmware, and featuring a future proof powerful F3 processors. Now 4 of these ESCs combine to have more processing power than your whole flight controller! The 32bit architecture enables the ESC to run at incredible speeds resulting in better performance, faster input signals and lower latency compared to older 8bit ESCs. This ESC also features a live telemetry connection for more advanced flight controllers, as well as a top of the line current sensor.
One of the biggest features of the Lumenier Razor ESC is the incredibly tiny size for such a powerful ESC. Coming in at only 7.5g and 32mm wide and 35mm in length, it will work perfectly on tight builds of modern day racing drones. Up to 30A of constant power in just a 7.5g package. If you are looking for an ESC that is built to be the best and have all the latest features of BLHeli_32, then the Lumenier Micro Razor 4-in-1ESC is the perfect match for you.
Benefits of BLHeli_32 Firmware on 32-bit ESC
32bit processors run faster than 8bit, at which we can expect better performance from the new 32bit ESC’s. Faster input signals with lower latency and higher update rate would be possible, such as Dshot1200 or even faster protocols! (Read about DSHOT) (Read about DSHOT1200)
The 32-bit platform also allows more functionality and features that simply wasn't possible on 8bit ESC's, such as
- Programmable PWM frequency
- Auto-timing for higher efficiency and realiability
- Voltage/Current limiting
- Adjustable “Brake on Stop” force
- Improve direction change in Bidirectional mode
- ESC Telemetry
- RGB LED control
- Configuring from FC using DShot commands
Note: Not all of these features have been implemented yet, some are still in development.
- New F3 MCU running at 108MHz, (older ESCs use F0 at 48MHz)
- Latest Gen. firmware using BLHeli_32 (Razor_32 target)
- Supports DSHOT 1200, Proshot, Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42(41.7-83.3us) and Multishot (5-25us). Auto-detection.
- Ultra-Lightweight (7.5g), and compact size
- Adaptive timing, compatible with a wide range of motors and Kv
- Sychronous rectification technology adds efficiency, damped light
- Powerful regenerative braking / active braking.
- 2-6s LiPo battery compatible
- Input: 2-6s LiPoly
- Constant: 30 Amps
- Burst: 40 Amps
- Dimensions: 32x36x5mm
- Mounting holes: 20x20 M3
- Signal wire: 7cm
- Weight: 7.5g
- 8pin connector pinout: VBAT, Ground, Current ADC, TLM, Motor 1, Motor 2, Motor 3, Motor 4
- USER MANUAL: Download the Micro Razor 4in1 20x20 F3 BLHeli_32 30A 2-6s ESC User Manual here.
- Download the latest BLHeli_32 Configurator here.
- Download the BLHeli_32 User Manual here.
- 1x Lumenier Micro Razor 4in1 20x20 F3 BLHeli_32 30A 2-6s ESC
- 1x 35V 1000uF LOW ESR Capacitor
- 1x 8pin micro JST-SH 7cm connector for 4in1 ESC to FC connection
- 4x M3 rubber o-rings