BetaFPV TinyTrainer F405 4S AIO Brushless Flight Controller 20A (BLHeli_32) V4
Sorry, currently out of stock
This AIO has a downward-facing USB port so you don’t have to lift the canopy to get to the port and comes with pre-soldered Camera and VTX dongles! It also features upward-facing motors plugs for the TinyTurner motors saving you from any tiny soldering!
Guidance and information on wiring this AIO can be found here.
- Updated the F411 chip to F405, this new 20A AIO board handles a continuous current of 20A and a burst current of 22A, bringing pilots a more stable flight.
- BETAFPV 12A/20A AIO flight controller reserves the same UART ports layout, UART3 for Rx, UART4 for DJI, UART6 for SmartAudio and the Spare UART1, more convenient for pilots to solder.
- Come with 2 integrated Plug & Play Ports for both digital VTX and Rx, less solder work needed, easy to install.
- Come with a 26mm x 26mm whoop mounting pattern, this board can be added to both the toothpick drone and the cinematic whoop quadcopter like Beta95X V3 and Beta95X V3 HD Digital VTX.
SPECIFICATIONS OF FC:
- CPU: STM32F405RGT6
- Six-Axis: MPU6000
- Size: 26mm x 26mm, whoop mounting pattern
- Firmware version: Batefight-BETAFPV405-4.2.X
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (STM32 controls OSD chip over SPI in DMA mode)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver/DSMX Receiver
- Connecter: XT30, it also can be changed to XT60 if pilots needs.
- Weight: 5.76g
SPECIFICATIONS OF ESC:
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300，Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continuous current: 20A
- Peak current: 22A
- Firmware: BLHELI-32
- 1 * Toothpick F405 20A AIO FC V4
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT30)
- 4 * M2x10mm screws
- 4 * M2 nuts
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- 4 * Motor Pluggable Pins
- 1 * 6-Pin Connector for Digital VTX
- 1 * 4-Pin Connector for Rx