Lumenier AXII 2 U.FL 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP)
The AXII 2 takes the best parts of the original AXII antenna and makes them even better. Improved range, bandwidth, and durability make the AXII 2 a true successor to the throne.
- Significantly Improved Range with a Higher Gain (2.2dBic Gain)
- Wider Bandwidth (5.3-6.2GHz)
- Cleaner Signal And Better Rejection to Interference
- More Durable - Improved Injection Molded Housing
- Virtually Perfect Axial Ratio
While almost every aspect of the AXII 2 was improved upon, the size and weight managed to stay the same. The AXII 2 is still one of the smallest and lightest circular polarized antennas on the market, perfect for both lightweight racing builds or freestyle quads.
The AXII 2 comes in many connector types such as SMA, MMCX, U.FL, Stubby SMA, and Long SMA. Precision engineering has given this antenna a virtually perfect 1.0 Axial ratio resulting in a true circularity. On top of that, the AXII 2 has an amazing max gain of 2.2dBic, a true upgrade over the original AXII.
Antennas take a lot of abuse, especially when put onto a quad. The AXII 2's robust antenna housing is made out of injected molded polycarbonate, significantly improving durability compared to the original AXII housing. The flexible 45mm long RG178 cable allows for complete freedom in placement.
Note: When installing, secure the antenna via the SMA connector, do not twist the cap.
- Gain: 2.2dbic
- Axial ratio: 1.0 (near perfect)
- Bandwidth: 5.3GHz-6.2GHz
- Radiation Efficiency: 98%
- SWR: <=1.5:1
- Weight: 2.4g
- Size: 77mm x 17mm
- Cable: Flexible RG178
- Connector: U.FL
- Works great as both a transmitting or receiving antenna
- Compatible with other styles of 5.8GHz RHCP antennas
- Right Hand Circular (RHCP)
- 1x Lumenier AXII 2 U.FL 5.8GHz Antenna (RHCP)