RIP SQUEAK V2
Sorry, currently out of stock
Redesigned for 2021, the BQE RIP Squeak v2 is a palm sized micro fpv frame platform, available now in a wide range of prop sizes and ultra-light configurations, most under 250g.
This page is for the short body Analog Edition. If you want a longer body that can hold 2 20mmx20mm stacks so you can fit a vista, you should check out the Digi Edition (launching soon).
- Toothpick AIO, 20mmx20mm, 16mmx16mm FC mounting positions
- For nano sized FPV cameras, or micro size with alternate TPU mounts
- 2mm top and bottom plates with factory pressed nuts
- 2″, 2.5″, 3″, and 4″ arms available for this body style
- Can be built taller with 20mm or 25mm standoffs or slammed with 10mm standoffs and alternate forward camera mount with integrated 10mm pivot
- m2 on ø9mm motor pattern on 2.5mm 2″, 2.5″ or 3″ arms
- m2 on ø12mm + m2 on ø9 dual motor pattern on the beefier 3.2mm 3″ and 4″ arms
- Designed for ufl lolipop style antennas and TBS Unify Pro32 Nano VTX (or similar 15mm x 13mm vtx)