Toothpick F4 2-4S AIO Brushless Flight Controller 20A(BLHeli_S)
Sorry, currently out of stock
The V3 version has all the function of V2 board, also add the following 2 additional function.
- Add 8M Flash chip for Betaflight Black Box.
- 3 full UARTs (UART1, UART2 and UART6) are available in the V3 version. Pilots could use one UART for DJI digital FPV unit or Caddx Vista digital FPV unit and the other UART for external receiver like TBS Crossfire.
The V2 board only have one full UART and could not support DJI digital FPV VTX.
For a new generation of toothpick drones, this new AIO Brushless FC can handle 20A continuous current(25A burst), which is the first 20A All-in-one FC on the market. Compared to FC / ESC Stacks design, this board provided with massive levels of performance capability while still maintain ultralight only 6.63g. Breaking through the limit of toothpick power, exploring more possibilities in 3''-4'' drones. This board is your best choice to DIY your own toothpick drone that is tailored to your requirements.
Here is a video of detailed introduction for 20A AIO FC, made by Jon E5 FPV.
- This new board can handle 20A continuous current(25A burst), which is the first 20A All-in-one FC on the market
- Comes with 4*Motor Pluggable Pins and Not Pre-solder in default, fits your needs of self-assembly best
- Compatible with 120X, 130X, 140X motors, and 1505 motors
- USB port is mounted on the side, you have more possibilities of mounting it while still maintaining access to the USB port
- All of the solder pads are at the edge of FC, which is a convenience to solder
- Double-sided motor solder pad. Pins pad and wires pad are both built-in for motors connection
- Integrated with a Betaflight MATEKF411 processor FC, Betaflight OSD, F4 MCU, and 20A ESC, support 2-4S battery
- CPU: STM32F411CEU6 (100MHZ)
- Six-Axis: MPU6000 (SPI connection)
- Size: 32.5*32.5mm (26.5mm mounting holes)
- Firmware version: BETAFPVF411 (BEFH)
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/ Flysky Receiver/ TBS Crossfire Receiver/DSMX Receiver
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
- Weight: 6.63g
- Support BLheli/BLHELI_S suite Pass-through ready
- Support PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Input voltage: 2S-4S Lipo
- Continuous current: 20A
- Peak current: 25A
- Firmware: BLHELI_S
- Motor Connectors: 1.25mm header pins connector
- 1 * Toothpick F4 20A AIO 2-4S brushless flight controller
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT30)
- 4 * M2x10mm screws
- 4 * M2 nuts
- 4 * Anti-vibration rubber dampers
- 4 * Motor Pluggable Pins
Frsky XM+ Receiver:
TBS Crossfire Receiver: